How to prepare for a cockroach extermination:
- Remove all food from the cupboards. Check for bug infestation and look especially close at items such as flour and cereal. Dispose of anything that you think may contain bugs.
- Place all food items, especially those in cardboard containers, in an area that won't be subjected to the exterminator's chemicals, such as in the refrigerator.
- Place all canned food in a box.
- Remove all dishes, eating and cooking utensils, drinking glasses and cups and place them in a box.
- Use a soapy rag to wipe out the interiors of all drawers and cupboards from which you have removed items.
- Sweep behind the refrigerator.
- Clean the stove top and under the range.
- Remove kitchen curtains, towels and rugs. These will need to be laundered, in case they contain pest eggs.
- Empty out bathroom vanities, under sinks and closets.
Because good preparation is crucial to a successful extermination, our guarantee will only be honored if these steps are followed!